Tuesday 26 July 2016

Create New Skyrim follower 2nd way


ForgeByGames The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Learn more about the game mods technique. How to Create New Follower or companion. 2nd way : making custom standalone NPC using CreationKit + NPC Nif Merge + NifSkope. This process takes lot of time, but you will know a lot, and the result is that good. You will like it. You can also check out my video Create New Skyrim follower 1st way. First way : making custom standalone NPC using CreationKit + NifSkope + Skyrim NPC Editor + TES5Edit. I upload my video about games and other at YouTube. Search for ForgByGames you will found me. I will keep on posting every week. I am at Facebook too. Search for Wesley Loh , then you will see my ForgeByGames pictures. My Facebook page is ForgeByGames . At Twitter is Wesley Loh@ForgeByGames . I like playing video games a lot, otherwise I spend my time reading comics, biking wandering around outside, surfing the net, listening to music, watching tv, drawing, and many others stuff.

Watch This Video! Share with your Friends and if you like it, don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel_ ForgeByGames :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment