Wednesday 27 July 2016

ForgeByGames Skyrim Follwer Cerwiden


ForgeByGames -Skyrim -Fully Voice Follwer - Cerwiden How To add a Powerful spellcasting and fully voice Lady name Cerwiden (aka Ceri) to be your Follower. ForgeByGames -Game Mod- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim . Cerwiden (aka Ceri) this girl have a lot of custom made dialogue with voice + some powerful attributes spell. Well, I like the most is the invisible spell. This spell will help in many different situations. On this video I will show how add her, plus how to have the illusive invisible spell to be your own. I will show how to find her Ref ID, all her belonging and spell. Way how to adding to console command. Please let me know how will you use the invisible spell, there must be some ways I haven't try yet.

Watch This Video! Share with your Friends and if you like it, don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel_ ForgeByGames :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment