Wednesday 27 July 2016

ForgeByGames - Skyrim Follower Dragon Lady - Mour


ForgeByGames - Skyrim Follower - Dragon Lady - Mour How To add a Dragon Lady Follower name Mour. ForgeByGames -Game Mod- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim On this video I will add a new follower name Mour, the Dragon lady. She have a lizard or dragon tail, Dragon Horn, pointy ear (dragon ear?) I would say elves ear, a pretty face and some tattoo like dragon skin, a house in Riverwoof and some attitude. Oh yeah, Mour also have a very good looking armor too. I will show how to find her Ref ID, all her belonging and spell. Way how to adding to console command, summon her, have same armor as her, camera control with console command. I upload my video about games and other at YouTube. Search for ForgByGames you will found me. I will keep on posting every week. I am at Facebook too. Search for Wesley Loh , then you will see my ForgeByGames pictures. My Facebook page is ForgeByGames . At Twitter is Wesley Loh@ForgeByGames . I like playing video games a lot, otherwise I spend my time reading comics, biking wandering around outside, surfing the net, listening to music, watching tv, drawing, and many others stuff. And now, click the subscribe button. Yes just do it.

Watch This Video! Share with your Friends and if you like it, don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel_ ForgeByGames :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment