Wednesday 17 August 2016

ForgeByGames Skyrim Delete item Permanently + Blog

ForgeByGames Skyrim Delete item Permanently + Blog

#ForgeByGames #Skyrim -Delete item Permanently
Is there a way to #permanently #delete items ?
Yes, it can be done. The only catch is you have to use some #trick.
I will show you step by step, including using the console command “markfordelete”, view point change, sorting, save and reload. Sound like a lot of things to do!? Chill out, it will just take about two to three minutes, all the unwanted items will be gone.
It’s just the trick is not that well-known.
Knowing the way will make you laugh, easy but sneaky. Hope you will like it.
Will I have figured out that trick, I just laugh at myself. Why it take me so long to figure it out? Why?
Maybe I should have been searching for the answer at YouTube or Google, not just stick to the game, try something new and other, try and try again. But, anyway this my way, and the trick will work out every time.
Oh yeah I have started #blogging, I will show you how to navigate through my blog.
http://ift.tt/2aY42Tj
Subscribe my channel on YouTube to get more information. Oh yeah!
And Follow my blog too.
Thanks for watching and reading this,
now share it out to all your friends.
Watch This Video! Share with your Friends and if you like it, don’t forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel_ ForgeByGames

No comments:

Post a Comment