Tuesday 2 August 2016

ForgeByGames Skyrim Favourite Setting Puppeteer Master


ForgeByGames -Skyrim -Favourite Setting -Puppeteer Master Puppeteer Master this mod is make by JohnB Ever dreamed of being a Puppeteer, able to control your little submissive dolls? You designed a great scene, a stage play, in your mind, but never was able to actually see it in action? Or maybe you simply wanted to created some awesome screenshot, but you cannot set your hero in any cool looking pose? I upload my video about games and other at YouTube. Search for ForgByGames you will found me. I will keep on posting every week. I am at Facebook too. Search for Wesley Loh , then you will see my ForgeByGames pictures. My Facebook page is ForgeByGames . At Twitter is Wesley Loh@ForgeByGames

Watch This Video! Share with your Friends and if you like it, don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel_ ForgeByGames :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment